Monday, February 7, 2011
Just Another Toddler-Centric Web Log
Jordan and I made some new friends, who also happen to be our neighbors, today in the children's lounge at Borders. While we were chatting, the 15-month-old boy's dad asked me what Jordan was like at that age. And I had to report the sad truth: I really don't remember! I don't know what toys she enjoyed or which books she read back then. Learning to talk, walk, sing: Who knows when she did what? It's all a blur. And the main reason is that I've never invested time in writing anything about her down. So that's the main impetus behind this blog: helping me and Jim chart our family's historical record. And if any friends or family members can use it as a fun diversion, all the better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a great picture. Jordan is such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree about how fast these precious days cruise by and so much changes so quickly. Every once in awhile I'll take a look at pictures of Eloise from a year or two ago and I get totally shocked at how much has changed - so gradually and rapidly at the same time.
So what's life for you two these days? We'll have to go to the playground one of these days when the weather warms up. I can take a day off from work and a vacation day for some whoop-di-doos on the swing set, OK?
AND CONGRATS ON THE BLOG! :-)
I love this! I will definitely be a follower of Miss Jordan.
ReplyDeleteAs for what she liked when she was 15 months, I have to say that I remember her liking her tunes ("Do you know the muffin man"), she liked to jam out on Grammy and Bubba's keyboard, and she loved (as she still does) her Dolly!
Rachel :)
Al, I am dying for new entries!
ReplyDeleteI remember her liking the tunes, too. And taking a tune and adding her own words -- so cute! There was one song about "Bubba's house, Bubba's house, Bubba's hou-ou-ou-ooouuuse".
I also love picturing Jordan tearing down the hall, saying "Help! Help!" every time someone headed in the direction of the bathroom. :)
Oh! Another recent favorite Jordan-ism is Jordan requesting to "mell" my car -- ha!
Agreed, Kris! I am dying for new entries as well! I check every day to no avail!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get a dose of Jordan (and Al and Kristin) in April!!! I am planning my visit!